Lightweight, metal-free and with non snagging eyelets, the Puma is created on a new last and has an improved shock absorbing footbed. The innovative IGS rubber sole unit ensures superb grip on all surfaces and increased cushioning underfoot. Upper Water resistant and breathable honey Nubuck. Reinforced stitching and a quick and easy lacing system.
Deep padded scoop collar and bound bellows tongue edge for extra strength. Lining Padded, moisture wicking and highly breathable.
- Cool in summer, warm in winter.
- Footbed Heel pump shock absorbing footbed.
- Contoured to support the foot, with air channels to wick moisture and reduce heat build up and odour.
- Toecap Wide fitting composite non sparking and thermal insulating.
- Tested to impact of 200 Joules.
- Protective midsole - a woven fibre midsole designed to protect from sharp objects entering underfoot.
Sole Inspired by tyre technology and made from highly durable rubber, the IGS sole unit features a unique hexagonal tread ensuring superior traction, ladder grips offering firefighter levels of safety and a re-designed heel strike pad delivering exceptional water dispersal.
The IGS is heat resistant to approximately 300°C. Non-marking and resistant to diesel, fat, acid and alkali.