Your feet need the best protection. These safety boots deliver.
The Caiman Composite Safety Boots are waterproof and breathable, combining a nubuck-feel finish and woven fibre upper.
A lightweight composite midsole and toecap make these Caiman waterproof safety boots incredibly light and comfortable, reducing fatigue on-site.
The Caiman Waterproof Safety Boots also feature a woven fibre midsole designed to protect the wearer from sharp objects entering underfoot.
The sole was inspired by tyre technology and is made from highly durable rubber. It features a unique hexagonal tread ensuring superior traction. Ladder grips offer firefighter levels of safety and a re-designed heel strike pad delivers exceptional water dispersal.
The IGS sole unit is heat resistant to approximately 300°C. Non-marking and resistant to diesel, fat, acid and alkali.
Protect your feet. Buy your Caiman Composite Waterproof Safety Boots from Leach’s today.
- Fully waterproof with a bellows tongue and waterproof lining which allows breathability and reduces perspiration
- Scuff resistant heel and toe for durability
- Footbed heel pump shock absorbing footbed
- Contoured to support the foot, with air channels to wick moisture and reduce heat build-up and odour
- Wide fitting composite non-sparking and thermal insulation
- Tested to impact of 200 Joules
- Protective midsole
- Available in sizes 4-13