If you’re looking for a premium safety helmet, the Petzl Vertex Best Safety Helmet could be the one for you.
Delivering unrivalled protection when working at height, this Petzl helmet features an unventilated shell protecting the wearer from electrical hazards and molten metal splash. Its six-point textile suspension ensures maximum comfort, and its CenterFit adjustment system adjusts the headband and keeps the helmet centered on the head.
Buy your Petzl Vertex Best Safety Helmet today. If you require any further information, please contact our dedicated sales team on +44 (0) 1432 346 800
- Shock absorption achieved via deformation of the outer shell
- Closed shell for increased protection against electrical risk and molten metal splash
- Strong chinstrap
- Extremely comfortable
- Six-point textile suspension
- Center Fit adjustment system
- Weight: 455g
- EN 12492 (only if the shutters are open and if the chinstrap strength is set to greater than 50 kg.)
EN 397 (Only if the shutters are closed and if the chinstrap strength is set to less than 25 kg.)
ANSI Z89.1 Type I Class C
- Available in Black, White, Blue, Orange, Yellow or Red
Often purchased together with:
£74.57 ex. VAT £84.81