Introducing the new BIGBEN® UltraLite Height Safety Helmet. Keeping you and your workforce safe.
Don’t accept second best when it comes to safety. At Leach's, we always strive to deliver ultimate protection. That is why the BIGBEN UltraLite Height Safety Helmet conforms to the EN12492 Standard and EN397 Industrial Standard for shock absorption and penetration.
Next level safety
This vented version of our popular BIGBEN HEIGHT HAT® takes safety and comfort to a new level. We’re confident this hard hat will exceed your expectations.
The air intakes on the outer shell are equipped with a protective aluminium grille that prevents debris from entering the safety helmet. Its outer shell is made from high-density ABS plastic to withstand impact from above or the side.
The BIGBEN HEIGHT HAT® also includes a soft, breathable liner that conforms to the shape of the head for improved comfort. Its centre-fit adjustment system ensures centering and optimal stability of the helmet on the head.
Interested in learning more? Contact us now for more information and bulk prices on +44 (0) 1432 346 800. Or you can buy this hard hat online today.
- 10 vents for added comfort and excellent ventilation
- Lightest height safety helmet available (417g)
- Adjustable 4-point chin strap
- Chin strap designed to limit risk of losing helmet during a fall
- Quick turn adjuster
- Extremely durable and comfortable
- Three-dimensional duct design: Stylish and aerodynamic
- Internal Moulded Technology: upon impact, the entire helmet takes the force evenly
- High-quality ABS+PP shell
- Shock resistance providing reliable protection
- Adjustable headlock buckle, PA webbing, washable pads
- Lining pad equipped with hot-pressing technology
- Centre-fit adjustment system ensuring centering and optimal stability of the helmet on the head
- Side slots for mounting hearing protection
- Four clips for mounting a headlamp with an elastic headband
- Available in 7 other colours - Red, Yellow, Blue, Black, Orange, White and Green
- Head circumference: 51-62cm
- Personalisation available - add your logo or company details
- Conforms to EN12492 and EN397 Industrial Standard for Shock and Penetration