The Falcon Edge Self Retracting Fall Arrest Block is an edge-tested lifeline delivering optimal safety for all situations when working at height.
You can rest assured of excellent protection in all work situations (horizontal, vertical, mounted overhead, anchored at foot level and work near edges), as well as a quick arrest and short fall distance (fall distance <1.40 m, tested at 136 kg).
It's extremely durable too. You'll be able to take advantage of this fall arrest block for a long time with a lower total cost of ownership. It's quick and easy to maintain with no annual maintenance requirements. After 10 years of use, only the cable and shock absorber require replacement.
Also available with Stainless Steel Cable - please contact Leach's on 01432 346800 for further information.
- Designed for edge applications with an edge radius of ≥0,5 mm
- Meets the most stringent safety standards, including EN360 Type B, VG11 (Rev 08)
- Certified to 2014 latest test requirements (VG11 edge-tested): Edge configuration tested to max weight - 136 kg
- Integral shock absorber connected to the worker to increase safety
- Unique patented shock absorber pack offering longer lifetime versus textile, resistant to UV and humidity ( IP67), requires no annual inspection
- Highly visible fall indicator on ergonomically designed robust handle
- Corrosion-resistant internal components
- Dual swivels increase mobility and minimize lifeline from twisting
- High impact composite casing
- Galvanised steel cable
- 9m and 15m lengths