BIGBEN ScaffOil is a Superior Scaffolding lubricant and penetrating oil, specially formulated for the Scaffolding Industry to release clips and brackets leaving a long lasting lubrication.
If you need to remove rust, corrosion, grease and other contamination from your scaffold fittings and screw threads, you need ScaffOil.
- ScaffOil will easily find ways into all the crevices that other penetrants fail to reach, bringing “dead” clips back to life.
- ScaffOil does not dry and leaves a protective coating.
- ScaffOil is extremely economical, requiring only a short spray to release even the most stubborn clips and brackets.
- ScaffOil allows clips to be left out, even in severe weather conditions.
- Safe and reliable
- Available in 210 ltr drums, 25 ltr drums and 5 ltr tubs
WHERE TO USE:
- ScaffOil can be used in any industry where a long lasting lubricant is required.
- It will protect all metals from rust and corrosion.
- ScaffOil can be sprayed in situ where applicable to release clips and fittings. It is also recommended to be used in a Dip Tank, immerse the parts to be released and leave to soak.
Buy your ScaffOil from Leach’s today. Contact us via the details below if you require any further information.
Tel: +44 (0) 1432 346 800