These Industrial blankets primary use is to screen off noise nuisance creating an effective barrier between the noise source and the receiver.
The high density acoustic blankets are a 5 layer composite product consists of a high density internal noise barrier core sandwiched between two layers of our unique fire retardant quilted absorption pad and totally enclosed in a durable wipe clean surface.
The facing material is both fire retardant to Class ‘0’ of the building regulations and the Silicone faced blanket is also water resistant making it suitable for internal or external use.
This acoustic blankets are supplied as modular units and can cover any size of aperture or area by co-joining with industrial Velcro machine stitched into the sides enabling many curtains to join together to form a singular unit creating a high performance acoustic noise barrier.
- Class O Fire Retardant
- EN13501-1: 2018 – Classification of reaction to fire performance – A1
- This cloth has been tested against BS476: part 22 with a 90 minute fire rating.
- This includes 4 eyelets along the top edge and Velcro along the sides for co-joining.
Buy the BIGBEN Industrial Acoustic Blanket online now. Get in touch with our dedicated sales team for further information on +44 (0) 1432 346 800.
- Generators and compressors
- Conferences and music events
- Pollution created by construction and demolition sites