The Universal Adjustable Scaffold Stair is an all-aluminium access solution designed to be used on a wide variety of system scaffolding as well as traditional tube & fitting scaffold. It's a cost-effective, safer alternative to using vertical ladders.
Manufactured using structural grade aluminium for strength and reliability, this Scaffold Stair is a simple and versatile solution.
The Universal Adjustable Scaffold Stair is 0.63m width and is available in 0.5m, 1m, 1.5m, 2m, 2.5m and 3m lift heights.
Other widths & heights are also available as special order items. Get in touch to learn more.
|1m (4 Tread)||Min Lift 723mm. Max Lift 1001mm|
|1.5m (6 Tread)||Min Lift 1030mm. Max Lift 1492mm|
|2m (9 Tread)||Min Lift 1477mm. Max Lift 2106mm|
|2.5m (12 Tread)||Min Lift 1925mm. Max Lift 2769mm|
|3m (15 Tread)||Min Lift 2372mm. Max Lift 3431mm|
- Designed to give scaffolders a cost-effective stair access solution with practical, reliable and compliant equipment
- The Universal Adjustable Stair copes admirably with varying lift heights and floor levels, giving level treads across the permitted range of stair angles
- Made to fit 48mm tube and fitting scaffolding
- Quickly install a fully compliant stair access to your scaffold
- Can be installed using only a scaffolders spanner to operate the locking mechanisms.