Protect those below you when working at height with a strong and durable tool lanyard.
Discover the Squids® 3102F(x) Tool Lanyard, connecting you to your tools and preventing the risk of dropped equipment. This tool lanyard has been designed and tested to prevent falling objects and reduce the force your body experiences if a drop occurs. It's approved to the ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 standard and features shock absorbing properties to reduce the dynamic force on the body or other anchor point if drops occur.
Discover height safety solutions you can trust. Buy your Squids® 3102F(x) Tool Lanyard from Leach’s today. For more details, please get in touch with our dedicated sales team.
- Approved to the ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 standard
- Shock absorbing properties reduces the dynamic force on the body or other anchor point if drop occurs
- Durable 1680 denier polyester elastic blended webbing extends from 38-48in (96-122cm)
- Low profile lightweight design reduces snag hazards and added weight
- Anodized aluminium alloy carabiner with captive eye
- Modular connecting buckle for exchanging tools
- High strength 3-ply nylon stitching secures connecting ends
- Third party certified to a 5lbs (2.3kg) maximum capacity with 2:1 safety factor