The Yellow Book is a great ladder accessory for maintaining safety on your worksite.
Collects together all the elements required to manage your ladders onsite in one protective binder.
Contains legislative and risk assessment guidance, ladder register, inspection reports and fault notification reports.
Helps you to comply with legislative requirements and good practices of:
- Conducting a risk assessment
- Completing a pre-work inspection before each use of the equipment and ensuring this is recorded
- Inspecting and maintaining equipment at suitable periods as deemed appropriate by a risk assessment
- Maintaining a record of all inspections
- Keeping a register of all ladders
- Ensuring employees are informed if equipment is not safe to use
Refills of ladder inspection reports, notification of fault reports and ladder registers are always available for purchase as well.
Often purchased together with:
£38.75 ex. VAT