Introducing Scaffsweat, a hi-vis sweatshirt with weight bearing padded shoulders to better protect the shoulder joints of those who carry heavy equipment on site such as lintels, pipes, and scaffolding poles.
The Scaffsweat is available in hi-vis yellow and hi-vis orange (sizes Small - 3XL).
It meets EN20471:2 standards and the hi-vis orange conforms to Railtrack GORT 3279. Shoulder pads must be purchased separately.
Be seen when it’s needed most. Scaffshirt Hi Vis Sweatshirt from Leach’s today.
- Available in hi-vis yellow and hi-vis orange (sizes L and XL)
- Meets EN20471:2 standards
- Hi-vis orange conforms to Railtrack GORT 3279
- Reduces impact and compression stress on shoulder joints
- Withstands heavy weight
- Padding sits inside a pocket that is stitched securely to the top of the shoulder
- Padding entry sits under the collar
- Pad pockets are waterproof
- Padding is removable for washing
- Can be supplied with a pad on each shoulder or a singular pad for the dominant shoulder
- Pad is manufactured from three-dimensional sculptured EVA compression padding
- Shoulder pads must be purchased separately