Introducing Scaffshirt, a hi-vis polo shirt with weight bearing padded shoulders to better protect the shoulder joints of those who carry heavy equipment on site such as lintels, pipes, and scaffolding poles.
The Scaffshirt can withstand heavy weight. Padding sits inside a pocket that is stitched securely to the top of the shoulder. Pad pockets are waterproof and the padding is removable for washing.
Shoulder pads must be purchased separately
Be seen when it’s needed most. Scaffshirt Hi Vis Polo Shirt from Leach’s today.
- Available in hi-vis yellow (sizes M – 3XL) and hi-vis orange (Sizes L and XL)
- Hi-vis orange conforms to Railtrack GORT 3279
- Meets EN20471:2 standards
- Reduces impact and compression stress on shoulder joints
- Withstands heavy weight
- Padding sits inside a pocket that is stitched securely to the top of the shoulder
- Padding entry sits under the collar
- Pad pockets are waterproof
- Padding is removable for washing
- Can be supplied with a pad on each shoulder or a singular pad for the dominant shoulder
- Pad is manufactured from three-dimensional sculptured EVA compression padding
- Shoulder pads must be purchased separately
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.