Looking for a scaffold screw eye that can handle the toughest job site conditions? Look no further than Leach's Scaffold Screw Eyes.
Crafted from high-quality zinc-plated steel and designed to provide a secure and long-lasting connection, this screw eye is built to withstand even the harshest environments. It's suitable for both concrete and brick when used with a Nylon expansion plug, making it a versatile and reliable choice for all your scaffold tube attachment needs.
With a high load-bearing capacity and a high-quality weld, you can trust this screw eye to fix tubes, chains or cables. Conveniently supplied in boxes of 25
So why settle for anything less? Invest in Leach's Scaffold Screw Eyes today and experience the peace of mind that comes with knowing you have a reliable and durable solution.
Order now and take advantage of our competitive pricing and fast shipping options.
- The ideal interaction of the scaffold eyebolt and plug allows for a high load-bearing capacity, thus providing increased safety
- The high-quality weld stops the eye from opening
- Box of 25 (the 450mm length are supplied in box 50)
- Available in 90mm, 120mm, 190mm, 230mm, 300mm, 350mm, 450mm and 500mm
- Required drill size for masonry’ - 14mm
- Can be fixed to wood - 6mm pilot hole
- Suitable for concrete, solid sand-lime brick, natural stone with dense structure, solid brick and solid brick made from lightweight concrete and wood.