Discover the Petzl Rig Self-braking Descender, designed for safe rope access but can also be used as a rescue descender (at an anchor), a releasable anchor and a belay device.
It has an auto-lock system that automatically locks a load to prevent drops and improve safety. The rope can also be loaded without removing the device from the harness and the descender features an ergonomic handle controlled descents.
Buy today from Leach's.
|Conformity||NFPA 1983 Technical Use EAC CE EN15151-1 CE EN12841 Type C CE EN341 Class A Type 2|
|Material||Aluminium, Steel, Nylon|
|Maximum Working Load (kg)||200kg|
|Nominal Maximum Load||150kg|
|Operating Temperature from||+80°C / +176°F|
|Operating Temperature to||-40°C / -40°F|
|Rope Compatibility||10 to 11.5mm in diameter|
- Auto-lock system automatically locks the load
- Load the rope without removing the device from the harness
- Stainless steel wear plate improves durability
- Device marking helps proper rope installation
- Anti-error catch prevents incorrect rope installation
- Two descent modes - over the stainless-steel wear plate or in the v-shaped rope friction channel
- Ergonomic handle facilitates controlled descents
- Rope can be pulled through the device without manipulating the handle (during occasional ascent, a reverse haul system or belaying)
- Maximum descent speed of 2 metres per second (2m/s) (0.5 metres per second (0.5m/s) for loads over 120kg
- 200kg rescue capacity
- Certified Belay device