Introducing the One-Man Aluminum Scaffold Tower.
Users can be confident that this scaffold tower is robust, lightweight, and compact, suitable for a wide range of applications.
This isn't just for industrial or construction sites. It's also perfect for use in domestic environments. The One-Man Scaffold Tower can be constructed up to a working height of 6m and its compact footprint means it is perfect for use in confined spaces. The base unit is also small enough to fit through standard doorways.
The Mini Tower is fully compliant with BS: EN1004 and being simpler, safer, cheaper and stronger – will outperform and outlast all other brands of one man scaffold towers.
The Mini Tower is also designed to be stored inside its own trolley when not assembled, making it a simple one-man operation to transport the components from vehicle to work area. When not in use the Mini Tower is small enough to be transported in a small van, pick-up or even a large estate car.
Available in 3 different heights:
- (3.4m Overall Tower Height), Platform Height 2.2m, Max Working Height 4.2m
- (4.4m Overall Tower Height), Platform Height 3.2m, Max Working Height 5.2m
- (5.4m Overall Tower Height), Platform Height 4.2m, Max Working Height 6.2m
Platform size - 600mm Wide x 1,117mm Length
- Single operative build sequence
- Working heights to 6m
- EN 1004 Class 3 compliant
- 350kg SWL
- Compact footprint
- Trolley base unit
- Quick fit double-locking brace panels
- Non-jamming, self-locking frames