The Nylon Plug is an expansion plug made of high-quality nylon for holding the eye bolt. The expanding wings prevent rotation and make assembly easier. When driving in the eye bolt, the expansion zone expands and anchor itself securely in the building material.
For installations close to the edge, turn the plug so that the expansion force acts parallel to the edge.
- Optimum load-bearing capacities together with fischer eyebolt GS 12.
- Suitable for fixings in solid building materials.
- Made of high-quality nylon.
- Edge prevents slippage and spallings.
- Fixing is close to the edge due to slimline geometry.
- In order to achieve the maximum load-bearing capacity, nylon plugs should only be used once.
- Not suitable for swings, hammocks etc.
When combined with Scaffold Screw Eye:
- Façade scaffolds
- Clothes lines
- Hanging baskets
- Solid sand-lime brick
- Natural stone with dense structure
- Solid brick
- Drill diameter: 14 [mm]
- Min. drill hole depth for through fixings: 80 [mm]
- Effect. anchorage depth: 70 [mm]
- Anchor length: 70 [mm]Pack 25 Available in 70mm and 100mm