Looking for a reliable and versatile solution for your fixings in solid building materials? Look no further than the Nylon Plug from Leach's.
Made of high-quality nylon, this expansion plug is designed to provide a secure and long-lasting hold for your eye bolts. Its unique edge design helps prevent slippage and spallings, ensuring that your fixings stay securely anchored in place.
When combined with the Scaffold Screw Eye, the Nylon Plug can be used for a wide range of applications, including façade scaffolds, ropes, chains, trellises, lighting, clotheslines, and hanging baskets. Its versatility and reliability make it a must-have tool for any DIY or professional project.
Suitable for use in concrete, solid sand-lime brick, dense natural stone and solid brick, this Nylon Plug is the perfect choice for all your fixings needs. And with its expanding wings that prevent rotation and make assembly a breeze, you can trust that your eye bolt will stay securely anchored in place.
For installations close to the edge, turn the plug so that the expansion force acts parallel to the edge.
- 70mm - Boxed in 20's
- 100mm - Boxed in 25's
So why wait? Invest in the Nylon Plug from Leachs today and experience the peace of mind that comes with knowing you have a reliable and versatile solution for your fixings needs.
|Effect. anchorage depth
|Min. drill hole depth for through fixings
- Optimum load-bearing capacities together with fischer eyebolt GS 12
- Suitable for fixings in solid building materials
- Made of high-quality nylon
- Edge prevents slippage and spallings
- Fixing is close to the edge due to slimline geometry
- In order to achieve the maximum load-bearing capacity, nylon plugs should only be used once
- Not suitable for swings, hammocks etc
- When combined with Scaffold Screw Eye, can be use for façade scaffolds, ropes, chains, trellises, lighting, clothes lines, and hanging baskets
- Suitable for concrete, solid sand-lime brick, natural stone with dense structure, solid brick
- Available in 70mm and 100mm