Looking for acoustic scaffold sheeting? We’ve got it.
The Monarflex MonarSound Flamesafe Acoustic Scaffold Sheeting provides an effective system for controlling noise breakout on construction sites. It’s perfect for minimising noise pollution in sensitive areas like schools, hospitals, residential areas and more.
MonarSound sheeting is made from a 5 ply composition incorporating a weather resistant LDPE flame retardant co-polymer that encapsulates a multifilament polyester grid, helping form a weather protection layer.
On the underside there is a thick 10mm PU fire retardant special sound absorbent foam. The sheeting is also equipped with the unique Monarflex fixing eyelets for superior and long-lasting fixing points.
- Available in 2m and 2.25m.
- Roll length is 10m
Interested? Buy the Monarflex MonarSound Acoustic Insulating Scaffold Sheeting from Leach’s today. Please contact our dedicated sales team for bulk prices or further information on +44 (0) 1432 346 800.
- Weather protection with additional acoustic absorption
- Suitable for long-term projects up to 12 months
- Enhances security for the workers on a scaffold
- Serves as a climate shield to protect workers, machinery and open constructions against rain, wind and snow
- Ensures a stable working climate on the scaffold so deadlines can be respected regardless of the weather
- Protects the surroundings from building dust from sandblasting, water jetting from façade works
- Reduces noise levels associated with high dB machinery
- Tested to BS EN ISO 717-1 at Napier University for sound reduction
- Provides a climate shield on scaffolding not just against rain and snow but also against the effects of cold weather, thanks to its high performance foam
- Flame retardant in accordance to DIN 4102-B1
- Tested as road noise barrier to BS EN 1793-2: 1998 and classified as B1 barrier
- Equipped with unique Monarflex eyelets for durability, reducing the risk of breakout noise via the fixing points
- Noise reduction to ISO 717-1: 19dB