Introducing the MiniVis, a hi-vis waistcoat with weight bearing padded shoulders to better protect the shoulder joints of those who carry heavy equipment on site such as lintels, pipes, and scaffolding poles.
It's available in one adjustable size and designed to be shorter in length to avoid obscuring any tool belts. Shoulder pads must be purchased separately.
Be seen when it’s needed most. Buy the MiniViz Hi Vis Waistcoat from Leach’s today.
- Available in one adjustable size
- Designed to be shorter in length to avoid obscuring any tool belts
- Meets EN20471:2 standards
- Reduces impact and compression stress on shoulder joints
- Withstands heavy weight
- Padding sits inside a pocket that is stitched securely to the top of the shoulder
- Padding entry sits under the collar
- Pad pockets are waterproof
- Padding is removable for washing
- Can be supplied with a pad on each shoulder or a singular pad for the dominant shoulder
- Pad is manufactured from three-dimensional sculptured EVA compression padding
- Shoulder pads must be purchased separately