Been searching for one of the best impact wrenches on the market?
Introducing the new DTW300 Makita Impact Wrench Kit, with improved features and power. This rapid scaffolder's impact wrench kit is lightweight, compact and seriously powerful; we’re confident it won’t let you down.
The unique Makita Impact Wrench Kit comes with:
• Rapid Charger
• x2 5Ah Li-Ion Batteries
• 21mm x 52mm Impact Socket
• Holdall Kit Bag
Features and benefits
• Electric brake
• Variable speed control by trigger
• Forward / reverse rotation
• LED job light
• Brushless motor
• Electronic 4-stage impact power selection
• Trigger switch with full speed mode: Variable speed mode can be changed to full speed mode simply by pushing a button. In full speed mode the trigger travel is shorter, so the full speed is reached faster
• Auto-stop system available both in forward/reverse rotation modes
• Blows per Minute (Max) - ipm: 0 - 4,000 ipm
• No Load Speed (max/hard/med/soft): 0 - 3,200 / 2,600 / 1,800 / 1,000 rpm
• Nut Busting Torque: 580 Nm
• Voltage: 18v
• Driving Shank: 1/2" Square
• Blows per Minute (Hi) - ipm: 0 - 3,400 ipm
• Blows per Minute (Med) - ipm: 0 - 2,600 ipm
• Blows per Minute (Lo) - ipm: 0 - 1,800 ipm
• Standard Bolt: M10-M20
• High Tensile Bolt: M10-M16
• Noise sound pressure: 97 dB(A)
• Noise sound power: 108 dB(A)
• Noise K factor: 3 dB(A)
• Max Fastening Torque: 330 Nm
• Vibration: Fastening Bolt: 12.5 m/sec²
• Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec²
• Net weight: 1.5 - 1.8 kg
New features, improved power
The DTW300 has a whopping 330Nm of torque with 580Nm of nut-busting power to crack difficult joints. It’s powered by a brushless motor for less time charging batteries.
The variable speed trigger can be changed to full speed mode, in which the full speed is reached faster with shorter trigger travel for approximately 30% improved productivity. The 4-speed impact power selection also provides optimal fastening.
So, if you’re looking for one of the best scaffolder’s impact wrenches on the market, buy the Makita Impact Wrench Kit today. Contact our dedicated sales team for further information.
Tel: +44 (0) 1432 346 800