Are you ready to experience the Makita DTW300Z impact wrench?
The Makita DTW300Z impact wrench is the replacement to the DTW285Z, which has been the best selling impact wrench for the scaffold industry with improved features and power.
The DTW300Z has 330Nm of torque with 580Nm of nut-busting power to crack difficult joints and is powered by a brushless motor for less time charging batteries. The variable speed trigger can be changed to full speed mode where full speed is reached faster with shorter trigger travel for improved productivity of around 30%, and the 4-speed impact power selection provides optimal fastening.
Other features include a bright twin LED lamp to illuminate the fastening area, auto-stop and auto-slowdown to prevent nut loss by running off the thread and an electronic brake for better control. The DTW300Z has a 1/2" square drive and is suitable for standard bolts M10-M20 and high tensile bolts M10-M16.
Get your Makita Impact Wrench today from Leach's.
- Electric brake
- Variable speed control by trigger
- Full speed is reached faster - improves productivity by approx. 30%
- Forward / reverse rotation
- LED job light
- Brushless motor
- Electronic 4 stage impact power selection
- Trigger switch with full speed mode
- Variable speed mode can be changed to full speed mode simply by pushing a button
- Auto-stop system available both in forward/reverse rotation modes