One of the most crucial elements of ladder safety is ensuring only those with the correct authorisation to use a ladder are able to do so.
Enter the Ladderguard, the perfect deterrent against the unauthorised use of site ladders.
Safety and security on construction sites is vital. Falls from height following unauthorised ladder access frequently involves children and can result in fatal injuries. Ladders must be secured with a Ladderguard to make them unclimbable.
A suitable Ladderguard should meet the following safety criteria:
- They must be padlocked in place
- They must make each rung unusable - no more than 50mm of rung should be exposed when the guard is pushed as far to the side as possible
- They should cover at least 6 rungs
Improve safety on your site today. Buy your Ladderguard with chain and padlock from Leach’s.
- 1860mm long by 315mm wide
- Weighs 4.5kg
- Comes with chain and padlock
- HSE compliant