Discover the IKAR Fall Arrest Retrieval Block with a built-in two-way rescue and recovery mechanism.
The IKAR Fall Arrest Block is a rescue lifting and lowering facility, equipped with a recovery mechanism operated by a device mounted handle.
After an arrested fall, or if the user becomes incapacitated at the bottom of a shaft, the recovery mechanism can easily be engaged by a second person to raise or lower the person to a place of safety.
It can be anchored directly to a suitable anchorage point via the attachment handle or alternatively can be mounted on a rescue triple.
Note: this is not suitable for use over a leading edge and has not been edge tested.
Buy the IKAR Fall Arrest Block from Leach’s today. If you need any further information, please contact our dedicated sales team on +44 (0) 1432 346 800.
- Conforms to EN360
- Aluminium housing with a galvanised steel cable lifeline with release pin and two-way winding handle, to engage rescue/recovery mode
- Fixed handle anchor attachment point
- Attachment/connection handle or can be fitted to a davit or tripod via a bracket
- Aluminium double action hook on end of lifeline to EN362
- Available in 12m, 18m, 24m, 30m, 42m and 65m
- Max user weight capacity is 136kg