Introducing the Ikar 40m Controlled Descent Device Rescue Kit.
This is a 40m controlled descent device with integral hoisting facility and automatic speed regulator. It conforms to EN341 and EN1496 and has a descent rate: 0.9m/sec.
Equipped with a rescue lifting and lowering facility using a crank wheel and a ratchet lock which can be pushed into place.
Also available in 10m, 20m, 30m, 50m, 60m, 70m, 80m, 90m and 100m.
Buy today, or please get in touch with Leach's on 01432 346800 to discuss your specific size requirements.
- Controlled descent device with rescue facility
- Ø10mm kernmantle rope
- Small double action hooks at each end of the rope
- Small steel screwgate karabiner
- Extendable remote reach rescue pole
- Purpose made rescue tackle bag
- Information / instruction card