Introducing the Ikar 40m Controlled Descent Device Rescue Kit.
This is a 40m controlled descent device with integral hoisting facility and automatic speed regulator. It conforms to EN341 and EN1496 and has a descent rate: 0.9m/sec.
Pre-rigged rescue kit comprising of:
- Controlled descent device with rescue facility
- Ø10mm kernmantle rope
- Small double action hooks at each end of the rope
- Small steel screwgate karabiner
- Extendable remote reach rescue pole
- Purpose made rescue tackle bag
- Information / instruction card
Equipped with a rescue lifting and lowering facility using a crank wheel and a ratchet lock which can be pushed into place.
Also available in 10m, 20m, 30m, 50m, 60m, 70m, 80m, 90m and 100m - please enquire with Leach's on 01432 346800