The Gridmesh Anchor is a breakthrough product in personal fall protection.
The patent-pending design allows a user to set a fall protection anchor point above a grid mesh clad structure across two supporting beams that distribute the load of any fall that occurs.
The product can be set up quickly, without the risk of a fall, enabling a worker to access locations below safely without the need for scaffolding, rope technicians or elevated working platforms.
The Gridmesh Anchor is ideal for use in a multitude of industrial applications and industries, including oil & gas, petrochemical plants onshore and offshore drilling rigs and power stations, to name just a few.
Supplied with Galvanised Steel Sling Assembly - for Lifting - SWL 1.2 Tonne
“Using the Gridmesh Anchor will save valuable time offshore as well as eliminating injuries to personnel.”
Eamon McNelis Shell
“The product comes in an light case to carry so when you are using stairs you still have 3 points of contact, and all the components are there, ready to go. The design is something anyone can use and saves time, which in turn saves money. The design of the casing is tapered and therefore eliminates trip hazards whilst on the Gridmesh walkways. To be honest, I can’t fault the product.”
Clinton Hopkins RRW Superintendent, Hertel
- All-inclusive kit, easily handled by one person - weighs only 21kg
- Light-weight, UV and chemical resistant, polyurethane case to provide extended product life
- The Gridmesh Anchor has been subjected to laboratory testing for compliance with a number of international standards, including the performance requirements of AS/NZS1891.4, AS/NZS5532, ANSI Z359, Canadian OHS Code Sub-Section 152.1(2) and EN795
- Carry bag to contain all components and prevent loss of equipment
- Key components (anchor beam and wire sling) are marked with serial numbers for easy inspection and identification
- Step by step illustrations showing the installation process are provided in the user instruction manual
- Also Tested and Certified Lifting Point - 1.2 TONNES