The ultra-tough, lockable FlamBank Van Box for storing hazardous chemicals and flammables.
As well as exposing individuals to possible risk, failure to comply with with regulations relating to the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) is an offence under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974.
Built to the same high specification as our renowned TuffBank Armorgard FlamBank is specially designed to comply with all COSHH regulations, ensuring that your hazardous substances are securely protected 24/7.
- Keyed alike 5-lever deadlocks both sides, with heavy-duty chubb-style keys, welded security ID numbers and 6mmreinforcement around the lock
- Built to specification for 1/2 hour fire resistant
- Strong gas struts and safety catch fitted as standard - conform to industry standards
- Suitable for chemicals or flammables
- Finished in bright red with relevant hazard warning signs fitted as standard
- Supplied complete with internal shelf
- Fully welded and tested sump base to prevent leakage
- High & low level ventilation to prevent build-up of fumes
- Flame arrester gauze fitted on all ventilation
- Robust steel plate construction and powder coated for maximum durability
- External dimensions - 980 x 540 x 475mm