The Fixed Scaffold Stair with two handrails is an all-aluminium access solution designed to be used on a wide variety of system scaffolding as well as traditional tube & fitting scaffold.
A cost-effective, safer alternative to using vertical ladders. Made of corrosion resistant, structural quality aluminium extruded profiles for strength and reliability, the Fixed Scaffold Stair is a simple and versatile solution to the working scaffolders needs.
The Fixed Scaffold Stair is designed to be effective, durable and fully compliant with BS EN 12811 in all permissible configurations.
The Fixed Scaffold Stair is available in 1m, 1.5m and 2m lift heights.
Other widths & heights are also available as special order items. Get in touch to learn more.
|Handrails||Quick-fitting aluminium handrails|
|Standard||BS EN 12811|
|Stringers||6082T6 extruded aluminium box section|
|Tread Loading||200kg UDL|
|Tread Widths||500mm clear internal width|
- A cost-effective stair access solution with practical, reliable and compliant equipment
- Rapidly deployed solution for standard lift heights
- Made to fit 48mm tube and fitting scaffolding
- Quickly install a fully compliant stair access to your scaffold
- Can be installed without the use of any tools to lock the top hooks onto the transom
- Three standard models in the range for the most common lift heights of 1.0m, 1.5m and 2.0m
- Supplied with 2x Handrails.