Bufferboard is a crush-resistant polypropylene board which provides extremely heavy duty protection. The unique honeycomb formation provides the ultimate impact resistance and is suitable in areas where wheeled scaffold towers and heavy powered plant are used. Unlike plywood, OSB and hardboard, Bufferboard is not affected by moisture and can be easily cut with a knife. It also offers a high level of slip resistance.
Commonly used to sandwich between scaffold boards to prevent dust and debris falling to the lift below.
Lightweight and extremely strong, the plastic sheets are tear, puncture and highly impact-resistant, making them our longest lasting and most reusable protection board. They can be cut and curved to fit any surface during refurbishment, building and construction projects.
- Heavy Duty: 600gsm
- Fire Retardant
- Pack 10 Sheets
- Size available: 2.4m x 1.2m
- Sheet colour: White
- Ultra-tough, multi-use protection, suitable for use in highly trafficked areas and with heavy plant machinery
- Over 70% lighter than plywood (3mm board)
- High level of slip resistance
- Easy to cut with a knife
- Durable and reusable – does not warp over time
- 100% waterproof and undamaged by water
- 100% recyclable