We're making lifting safer.
With a SWL of 400kg and a capacity of 240L, the Extra Heavy Duty Large Lifting Bag is made for serious lifting.
This is a big square lifting bag that delivers everything you need from a tool bag in its category. It features a water repellent material, hard cover bottom and two sets of lifting straps
Buy your Heavy-Duty Large Lifting Bag today from Leach's.
|Dimensions closed||78 x 48 x 72 cm (L x W x H)|
|Dimensions open||78 x 48 x 72 cm (L x W x H)|
|Lifting height||83 cm|
|Main fabric||Tarpaulin 0.75 mm|
|Original packaging||1 unit|
|Secondary lifting height||61 cm|
|Slings / ribbon material||50 mm Polyester|
|Special feature||Water repellent|
- Dual velcro closing method
- Tube handles on the sides for easy handling
- Made of high quality tarpaulin material making it water repellent
- Strong lifting straps made from high quality polyester webbing
- The hard bottom cover is made of hard PEHD plastic to keep the bag in shape and extend its lifespan
- Securing straps from the bag are guided through the sides of the cover to ensure it from falling down in case the velcro doesn’t hold
- A small polyester strap is placed in the corner of the velcro opening for easier access even when wearing heavy gloves
- Inside the bottom is a 20 mm PVC plate to offer safety and weight distribution
- The bag offers a second lifting height if the bag is not to full. This reduced lifting height is great for tighter places like older turbines
- The cover is replaceable