A giant bag for giant loads.
With a SWL of 1000kg and a capacity of 1,100L, the Extra Heavy Duty Giant Water Repellent Lifting Bag is a lifting gamechanger.
This particular model was designed and constructed with heavy involvement from the offshore windmill industry. The main function of this giant bag is to fit an entire EU pallet inside and therefore lower the amount of lifts required.
Buy your Extra Heavy Duty Giant Water Repellent Lifting Bag today from Leach's.
|Bottom cover material||Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) Plastic|
|Dimensions closed||130 x 90 x 110 cm (L x W x H)|
|Dimensions open||130 x 90 x 110 cm (L x W x H)|
|Lifting height||200 cm|
|Main fabric||Tarpaulin 0.75 mm|
|Original packaging||1 units|
|Slings / ribbon material||50 mm Polyamide|
|Special features||Water repellent|
- NOTE: The bag is NOT sold with a pallet
- It is possible to attach a pallet underneath the bag for easier movement on the ground. This is done by guiding polyamide ribbons underneath the bag and pallet and through stainless steel buckles
- The bag is shipped with a large rain cover to be used when placed on a ship or stored outside for longer periods
- Made from a heavy tarpaulin material making it strong and water repellent
- Uses 4 lifting straps which are made of high quality polyamide webbing
- Stainless steel buckles are used to tighten and strengthen the walls of the bag
- The lid is closed by velcro and 50mm plastic buckles around the sides of the bag
- The front of the bag can be opened, folded and used as a ”gate” making it easier to fill the bag and making it possible to place an entire pallet inside using a fork lift
- A plastic tube is placed inside the top of the ”gate” for rolling the fabric
- The front opens by zippers on each side
- A removable velcro patch for easy logo printing is placed on the front of the bag
- A transparent plastic pocket for A4-documentation or markings is placed in each end of the bag. The pockets are attached by velcro and can be easily removed
- The bottom cover is made of PEHD plastic to prolong the lifespan of the bag and offer excellent weight distribution
- Hard plastic plates are placed inside the walls of the bag
- A 20 mm PVC plate is placed inside the bag to offer protection and weight distribution
- The walls can be taken out and placed in the bottom of the bag to lessen the space consumption of the bag when transporting or storing it
- The bottom cover is detachable and can be replaced