Insulated according to IEC 60900, usable up to 1000 V AC/1500 V DC
- 31 CrV 3 Steel
- Double-sided ratchet wrench - 17/21mm
- Strong torque for heavy-duty
- Orange insulation via dipping process
- Permanent laser marking to stop fading throughout the lifetime of the product via wear and tear.
- Each product has a batch number for traceability
A Podger spanner, or Podger is a tool in the form of a short bar, usually tapered and often incorporating a wrench at one end. Podgers are used for erecting scaffolding and steel scenery - The pointed end is used to align the bolt holes while the spanner end is used to tighten the nuts.
Often purchased together with:
£81.53 ex. VAT