Introducing the D-Ring Tether.
Simply attach the D Ring Tool Tether with Tether Tape™ to create an instant attachment point on any large hand tool.
NLG D-Ring Tether form part of NLG’s unique Instant Tether System™ for stopping dropped objects and is well established as the preferred option for workers at height. They can be retro-fitted to almost any tool avoiding the unnecessary expense of buying new tools or the associated downtime of sending tools off site to be adapted for tethering.
When used with Tether Tape™, the NLG D-Ring Tether Points provide a solution to a multitude of tools commonly used at work – spanners, podgers, hammers etc – in fact, almost any hand tool up to a maximum weight limit of 3kg for the Large D-Ring and 1kg for the Small D-Ring.
As an integral part of a tool kit, the NLG D-Ring Tether and Tether Tape™ provide a versatile and quick solution to keep tools safe when working at height and means that no worker will have to waste time again on site through a lack of correctly tethered tools.
Buy your NLG D-Ring Tether today from Leach's.
|Large D-Ring Dimensions
|100mm x 25mm
|Large D-Ring Max Load
|Small D-Ring Dimensions
|60mm x 12mm
|Small D-Ring Max Load
- Super strong welded D Ring
- Extended product life with high strength, wear resistant webbing
- Extra deep catch design for ultimate security
- Faster visual inspections with contrast stitching
- Works with Tether Tape™
- Unique serial number for easy identification and tracking
- CE marked
- ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 compliant
- Dynamic load tested and third-party certified (2:1 safety factor)