The Cup System Scaffold Stair is an all-aluminium stair unit designed to be used on system scaffolding with 1.8m bays – typically Cuplok/Scaflok/Genlok/Tradlok. A cost-effective, safer alternative to using vertical ladders.
Manufactured using structural grade aluminium for strength and reliability, the Cup System Scaffold Stair is a simple and versatile solution for adding staircases to a Cup type system scaffold.
The Cup System Scaffold Stair is designed to be effective, durable and fully compliant with BS EN 12811.
|Standard||BS EN 12811|
- Designed to give scaffolders a cost-effective stair access solution with practical, reliable & compliant equipment
- The Cup System Scaffold Stair gives a rapidly deployed solution for standard lift heights
- Made to fit 1.8m bay scaffolding systems – e.g. Cuplok/Scaflok/Genlok/Tradlok. With this product you can quickly install fully compliant stair access to your Cup system scaffold
- The Cup System Scaffold Stair can be installed without the use of any tools to lock the top hooks onto the transom
- Two standard models in the range for the most common lift heights of 1.5m and 2.0m
- Compliant handrails are available for all models
- Made with standardised components and an all-bolted construction, the Cup System Scaffold Stair can be maintained by any competent operator
- With a clear width of 750mm and slip-resistant extruded treads, the Cup System Scaffold Stair is comfortable and convenient for the user