Discover the Champion Gear Vision 18 Retracting Descender.
An innovator in the field, Champion Gear has pioneered a retracting descender designed to automatically engage a descent break in the event of someone falling. With a descent distance of 0-18 metres, it’s perfect for use on tall structures such as wind turbines and ensures a smooth descent to land.
It also recoils quickly without any clutch so a person climbing will never outrun the recoil.
The Vision 18 is compact, lightweight, and easy to maintain, yet robust enough to withstand the rigors of extended use.
Trust your equipment
When working in dangerous conditions, it’s important you can trust your height safety equipment. That is why Champion Gear’s Vision 18 retracting descender has been designed to ensure compliance with all relevant standards:
- Conforms to EN341/ EN360
- ANSI /ASSE Z359.4-2007
- CSA Z259.3.3-99
Experience height safety for champions. Buy online or get in touch with our dedicated sales team to learn more on +44 (0) 1432 346 800.
|Descent distance||0-18 metres|
|Descent speed||Max 2m/s, normal 1.2m/s|
|Operating weight||Min 30kg|
|Rated load weight||100kg (tested to 150kg)|
- Smooth, complete retraction
- Ideal for wind turbine rescue
- Mechanical rescue descending system
- No clutch recoil
- Lightweight and compact
- Easy to use - minimal training required
- Able to be used for speed climbing
- Multiple anchorage configurations
- High wear resistance webbing
- EN341 Vectran Webbing Lifeline for Maximum Wear Strength
- Available in 8m, 12m and 18m options