Introducing the Champion Gear Viscous 110 Reciprocating Hydraulic Descender.
With improved height safety the objective, Champion Gear has revolutionised the market with this innovative rescue descender. The Viscous 110 takes advantage of hydraulic technology for the first time in a reciprocating descender to deliver a controlled descent from tall structures, such as wind turbines.
The new hydraulic mechanism can be tuned for different descent speeds or masses, and can evacuate multiple personnel from any dangerous scenario.
- Innovative hydraulic system ensuring increased reliability compared to mechanical counterparts
- Evacuate multiple persons from any situation
- Fully automatic
- Indicated for heavy duty use
- Very compact and lightweight
- Easy to use - minimal training required
- Suitable for offshore use
- Available in 30m, 50m or 110m options
- Lightweight – only 3.9kg (without rope)
- Rated load weight – 128kg (tested to 150kg)
- Variable speed; max being 2m/s
- Marine option up to max of 4m/s
- Descent distance - 0-110 metres
- Operating weight - min 30kg
Trust your equipment
When working in dangerous conditions, it’s important you can trust the equipment you’re using. That is why Champion Gear’s Viscous 110 hydraulic rescue descender has been designed to ensure compliance with all relevant standards:
- Conforms to EN341 2011 Cat A
- ANSI/ASSE Z359.4 – 2007
- CSA Z259.2.3 -99
Experience height safety for champions. Buy online or get in touch with our dedicated sales team to learn more.
Tel: +44 (0) 1432 346 800