Tether Loops™ make great all-round tether points that are effortless to self-install, anywhere at anytime.
NLG Tether Loops™ create a rapid tether points suitable for any tool with a captive hole or handle – or even a shaped tool. So whether it’s a hammer, saw or spanner, Tether Loops™ are effortless to self-install anywhere at anytime.
With its specially developed one-way thread and Lock Alert™ indicator for checking it is correctly installed, NLG Tether Loops™ are a simple and time saving method of creating an attachment point that is approved and third-party tested. Each Tether Loop™ comes with its own unique serial number. A tough aircraft grade steel core with an extended thread mechanism ensures a fail-safe attachment point for tools up to 3kg in weight.
Available in three sizes.
- Aircraft grade steel core, coated in a protective PU, making it hard wearing, and easy to maintain
- Quick to install - can be installed quickly without the need of specialist tools and whilst wearing gloves
- Non conductive - suitable for use within high voltage environments
- Dimensions: 3mm x 120mm or 150mmor 170mm
- Unique serial numbering for identification and tracking
- CE Marked
- Max Load: 3KG (6.6lbs)