You need height safety equipment you can count on.
Discover BIGBEN® Pro Climbing Rope, an 11mm static low stretch climbing rope that is manufactured to ensure optimal abrasion resistance for longevity. You're guaranteed excellent personal protection.
It's an EN1891 type A rope with multiple nylon cores allowing for extension where fall factors are less than 1. The tutus static rope is an EN 1891 low stretch kernmantle rope from English Braids.
The ropes are of high strength for use in rope access, fall safety systems, rescue and caving.
Buy your BIGBEN Pro Climbing Rope from Leach's today. For further details, get in touch with helpful our sales team on 01432 346 890
|Elongation 50kg - 150kg||2.50%|
|Mass of rope||74.6 grams|
|Static strength without terminations||35.6kN|
- Available in 100m and 200m reels
- Developed to exceed BS EN1891
- 32 Carrier kernmantle construction
- Hard wearing cover with excellent longevity
- Optimised twist levels to produce a quality product
- Flexibility on reel lengths
- Offered with factory sewn eyes where required