You need height safety equipment you can rely on.
Introducing the BIGBEN® Pro Climbing Rope, a 10.5mm static low stretch climbing rope that is manufactured to ensure optimal abrasion resistance for longevity. You're guaranteed excellent personal protection.
It's an EN1891 type A rope with multiple nylon cores allowing for extension where fall factors are less than 1. The tutus static rope is an EN 1891 low stretch kernmantle rope from English Braids.
The ropes are of high strength for use in rope access, fall safety systems, rescue and caving.
Get your BIGBEN Pro Climbing Rope from Leach's today. For further information, please contact our dedicated sales team on 01432 346 890.
|Mass of rope||67.9 grams|
|Elongation 50kg - 150kg||3.00%|
|Static strength without terminations||30.6kN|
- Available in 100m and 200m reels
- Developed to exceed BS EN1891
- 32 Carrier kernmantle construction
- Hard wearing cover with excellent longevity
- Optimised twist levels to produce a quality product
- Flexibility on reel lengths
- Offered with factory sewn eyes where required
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.