If you need to quickly secure scaffolding, tents, marquees or other temporary buildings to the ground, the BIGBEN® Heavy-Duty Hurricane Ground Anchor is just what you need.
2x 500mm BIGBEN Hurricane Ground Anchors
The BIGBEN Hurricane Anchor can be installed in seconds with the simple manual driving tool, delivering a reliable and certified anchorage point. It can then be removed in seconds too, and reused again and again. It’s a cost-effective, environmentally friendly hurricane ground anchor solution.
For exact holding power, it is strongly recommended that hurricane anchors are proof tested following an installation to determine the anchor capacity. This helps ensure holding power and enables the correct number of anchors to be specified.
Buy your BIGBEN Heavy-Duty Hurricane Ground Anchor from Leach’s today. Contact us for further information via +44 (0) 1432 346 800.
- Available in x3 different lengths (500mm, 650mm and 900mm)
- A range of holding capabilities, from 5.60kn to 12.60kn
- Hurricane Ground Anchor 500mm length – tested to 560kg/5.60kn
- Hurricane Ground Anchor 650mm length – tested to 960kg/9.60kn
- Hurricane Ground Anchor 900mm length – tested to 1,260kg/12.60kn
- Internal measurement of the metal loop at the top of the anchor is 60mm wide x 75mm high