Introducing the all new BIGBEN® Anchor Test Kit – a compact universal pull tester kit supplied in a tough and durable shoulder carry bag.
- Modern and lightweight pull tester
- Easy to read 0-25Kn hydraulic gauge with rubber protector
- Fast change tooling for simple set-up and use
- Unique design eliminates oil loss and seepage
- Large foot coverage
- Re-engineered for less maintenance & longer life
- NASC Technical Guidance TG4:19 Type Certified
Combining precision and quality, the BIGBEN Anchor Test Kit for scaffold anchor ties has a compact and comprehensive design that makes it quick and easy to validate the holding power of installed fixings or anchors in most construction materials.
The tensile load of up to 25kN is applied to the anchor fixing mechanically and hydraulics are used to register the load through an accurate analogue gauge, ensuring high levels of reliability.
No professional should be without a BIGBEN Anchor Test Kit. For more than a century, the BIGBEN name has been synonymous with innovation, quality and reliability. This anchor pull test kit joins a growing list of essential construction and scaffolding tools that have been designed and manufactured by those devoted to excellence and innovation.
Buy your Anchor Test Kit today. Contact us on +44 (0) 1432 346 800 if you require any additional information.
- x1 BIGBEN Pull Tester Kit
- x1 Heavy-Duty Carry Case
- x1 M16 Stud Attachment
- x1 Bolt Pull Attachment
- x1 250 Yoke
- x1 Drive Nut
- x1 M16 x 2.0 Studding
- x3 50mm Leg Extensions
- x3 75mm Leg Extensions
- x1 22mm Combination Ratchet Spanner
- x1 3mm Allen Key
- x1 16mm Combination Spanner
- x1 Oil Refill Bottle
- User Manual, Certification and Calibration Form