Light up your worksite with the BIGBEN® Amber Scaffold Light.
This innovative scaffold light solution is designed to fit quickly and securely to all types of scaffolding and other industrial applications. It comes with a side mount fixing and allen key.
This battery powered scaffold light delivers a simple, robust and tamper-proof solution to the increasing need to clearly illuminate scaffolding and construction areas.
The BIGBEN Amber Scaffold Light is photocell activated delivering 360-degree light with prolonged battery life, particularly important during the summer when you are likely to leave a job before it gets dark and it will be light when you return the next day. Features and benefits:
- Can be set to flashing or steady operation
- Uses 2 x AA standard Batteries (included)
- Battery life – approx. 6 Months
- Illumination type - LED x 2, yield of minimum 1100 mCd
- 360 Degree polycarbonate lens for maximum visibility
- No need for a mains connection Integrated photocell (Activated by darkness)
- Alternate on/off switch + mounting bracket included (2 purchase options)
- Robust polycarbonate suitable for industrial applications
- Hexagon security screws (tool provided) + easily installed or moved with use of mounting brackets
- Sealed against dust and water
Keep your site safe. Buy your BIGBEN® Amber Scaffold Light from Leach’s today.