An essential element of any scaffolding structure; the Scaffolding Adjustable Loading Bay Gate enables easy loading of building materials on to the scaffold while preventing workers from accessing the loading area while the perimeter barriers are removed. The Adjustable Loading Bay Gate is designed to a modular construction enabling it to be assembled at ground level and raised to a working height by a forklift.
Create a safe working area on scaffolding loading platforms with the Adjustable Scaffolding Loading Bay Gate - conform to Health & Safety on your building site.
The New Lightweight Adjustable Loading Bay Gate from Leach's is an essential element in a scaffolding structure providing easy access for materials while preserving the safety of your trade’s people.
The Adjustable Up and Over Loading Bay Gate is manufactured to conform to all Health & Safety requirements and is designed to satisfy the needs of BS EN12811-1.
- Central horizontal rail and welded mesh panels at front
- Counterbalanced – easily operated by one person
- Full operator protection when in use
- Fully reversible arms incorporating rotational swivel clamps
- Provision for double guard rails at rear providing easy reach
- Standard Height 950mm - can be made to any height
- Manufactured in High Quality Steel
- Powder Coated in Red as standard, your corporate colours available
The adjustable Loading Bay Gates can be manufactured to any width to suit your needs. Please contact Leach's on 01432 346800 with your specific requirements.